breaking news


Hilarious photo of woman's reaction to Beyoncé takes internet by storm

Published: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 @ 5:57 AM

Beyonce Five Fast Facts

Beyoncé fans shared a relatable moment on social media after some noticed a woman in the background of the star’s Instagram photo.

>> PHOTOS: 2018 Grammys: Red carpet

The pop singer posted a few pictures of herself and her husband, Jay-Z, at the Grammys.

>> See the post here

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

>> PHOTOS: 2018 Grammy Awards

But fans spotted another person of interest in one of the photos Beyoncé posted.

>> Grammys 2018: Bruno Mars makes magic, Kendrick Lamar scores, Jay-Z shut out

They found the woman’s look of shock more than relatable.

>> 2018 Grammys: Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar among winners

Others focused on the fact that the woman remained in the picture, despite the crop feature on Instagram.

Some didn’t see the woman’s face until much later.

>> Read more trending news 

Either way, we hope she’s recovered from the interaction.

(H/T Twitter)

Trending - Most Read Stories

Gregg Allman tribute video released on anniversary of his death

Published: Sunday, May 27, 2018 @ 3:23 PM

Inside Gregg Allman

The music of Gregg Allman lives on.

The Southern rock legend died one year ago on May 27, and to commemorate the anniversary of his passing at age 69, his team compiled a three-minute video that showcases Allman the way he’d want to be remembered – always making music.

The clip, set to his 1973 song “Queen of Hearts” from his “Laid Back” solo album, features Allman – both vintage and recent – working in the studio and playing live.

There also a snippet from his Fox Theatre tribute concert in Atlanta in 2014.

The musician had been in poor health before his death and had undergone a liver transplant in 2010.

>> Related: Legendary musician Gregg Allman dies at 69

Allman founded The Allman Brothers Band with his late brother, Duane. 

Musician Gregg Allman performs during the All For the Hall New York concert benefiting the Country Music Hall of Fame at Best Buy Theater on February 26, 2013 in New York City. (Michael Loccisano/Getty Images)

Trending - Most Read Stories

Morgan Freeman says ‘I did not assault women’ after apology, allegations of sexual assault

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 3:05 AM

Morgan Freeman: What You Need to Know

Morgan Freeman has issued another statement since eight women have come forward accusing him of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior.

On Thursday, CNN reported that eight women said that Freeman interacted inappropriately with women in varying work environments. The report said that people described a pattern of the behavior by Freeman while on set, while promoting movies and at Freeman’s production company.

>> Read more trending news 

After the report emerged, Freeman issued an apology, saying, “Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy. I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent.”

In a new statement, People reported, Freeman is denying the allegations, saying he apologized Thursday for unintentionally upsetting people with his comments in the past.

Freeman’s full statement can be read below.

“I am devastated that 80 years of my life is at risk of being undermined, in the blink of an eye, by Thursday’s media reports. All victims of assault and harassment deserve to be heard. And we need to listen to them. But it is not right to equate horrific incidents of sexual assault with misplaced compliments or humor.

I admit that I am someone who feels a need to try to make women — and men — feel appreciated and at ease around me. As a part of that, I would often try to joke with and compliment women, in what I thought was a light-hearted and humorous way. Clearly I was not always coming across the way I intended. And that is why I apologized Thursday and will continue to apologize to anyone I might have upset, however unintentionally.

“But I also want to be clear: I did not create unsafe work environments. I did not assault women. I did not offer employment or advancement in exchange for sex. Any suggestion that I did so is completely false.”

Trending - Most Read Stories

Olivia Munn discusses Aaron Rodgers’ family issues for the first time

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 2:41 PM

Olivia Munn spoke out for the first time about her ex, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers, during an interview with “Andy Cohen Live.”
Kevork Djansezian, Getty Images
Olivia Munn spoke out for the first time about her ex, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers, during an interview with “Andy Cohen Live.”(Kevork Djansezian, Getty Images)

Olivia Munn has opened up about ex Aaron Rodgers’ family issues nearly one year after their split.

>> Read more trending news 

Munn appeared on Sirius XM’s “Andy Cohen Live” and said she only met the NFL Green Bay quarterback’s parents “a couple of times.” 

“Before he and I started dating, he hadn’t spoken to one of the brothers and his parents for eight months,” Munn told Cohen, according to Bravo TV

US Weekly reports that Munn and Rodgers dated for three years before their split in 2017.

NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers and actress Olivia Munn arrive at The 2016 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater on July 13, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Jon Kopaloff, FilmMagic)

Rodgers’ brother, Jordan, got the final rose on ABC’s “The Bachelorette” during the show’s 2016 season. 

She told Cohen that she encouraged Rodgers to work on his family relationships. At one point, she said that she helped him draft bullet points to guide a conversation.

“I just think it’s really important to try to mend things in a family. And I encourage that,” Munn told Cohen. “But at the end of the day, I do believe that family and fame and success can be really complicated if their dreams are connected to your success.”

While they were together, Munn was blamed for causing the rift between Rodgers and his family, 24-7 Sports reports.

Rodgers is currently dating professional racing driver Danica Patrick.

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 22: American Racing Driver Danica Patrick visits "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" at Rockefeller Center on May 22, 2018 in New York City. (Mike Coppola, Getty Images for NBC)

Trending - Most Read Stories

Alicia Silverstone files for divorce from husband of 20 years, Christopher Jarecki

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 8:16 AM

Actress Alicia Silverstone has filed for divorce from Christopher Jarecki, her husband of 20 years, according to documents obtained by The Blast. (Photo by Leon Bennett/Getty Images)
Leon Bennett/Getty Images
Actress Alicia Silverstone has filed for divorce from Christopher Jarecki, her husband of 20 years, according to documents obtained by The Blast. (Photo by Leon Bennett/Getty Images)(Leon Bennett/Getty Images)

Three months after they confirmed their separation, actor Alicia Silverstone and her musician husband, Christopher Jarecki, are divorcing.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Silverstone filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences. She requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 7-year-old son, Bear Blu. Silverstone listed the date of separation as March 15, 2016.

>> Read more trending news 

Silverstone, 41, and Jarecki married in June 2005 in a lakeside ceremony after dating for eight years.

“They still deeply love and respect each other and remain very close friends but have mutually decided to separate after being together for 20 years. They have a son together whom they will continue to co-parent,” Silverstone’s representative said in February.

Trending - Most Read Stories