Gwen Stefani reveals holiday plans with superstar boyfriend Blake Shelton

Published: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 @ 1:31 PM

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Through the Years

Gwen Stefani stopped by Netflix talk show “Chelsea” on Nov. 3, and revealed her upcoming plans for the holidays. And, yes, they involve boyfriend Blake Shelton.

>> Read more trending news

After sharing some of her Christmas traditions with show host Chelsea Handler, the 48-year-old pop singer, who just dropped her first ever Christmas album, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas,” told the comedian that she was going to split holiday time between Blake’s home in Oklahoma and her stomping grounds in California.

Content Continues Below

“We’re going to do Thanksgiving over there [in Oklahoma], and then we’re going to come back and do Christmas this year here [in L.A.],” said the mother of three.

>> Related: Blake Shelton answers some burning questions about his personal life

This is obviously not Gwen’s first time visiting Blake’s hometown. In fact, she recently joined him in Tishomingo, Oklahoma, for the opening of his new restaurant, “Ole Red.” However, she says it took her a while to get used to her hunky boyfriend’s country way of life.

“Blake is a culture shock, yea, that’s for sure,” Gwen said. But after more than two years of dating, she says she has grown to love where Blake is from, despite having to adapt to the unfamiliarities.

>> Related: Looks like Blake Shelton is a style icon to Gwen Stefani’s sons

“I feel like my nature growing up was Orange County, like, the beach. That was it, which is beautiful, and incredible. But to be able to experience the middle of America, and the gorgeous Oklahoma, I mean, it is very beautiful there,” Gwen said. “It’s so pretty. I love going there because I feel like I get to do nothing, and I never get that here in L.A. So, I love that.”

Trending - Most Read Stories

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director James Gunn fired over offensive tweets

Published: Friday, July 20, 2018 @ 7:04 PM

‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Director James Fired Over Offensive Tweets

The director of the successful “Guardians of the Galaxy” movies, James Gunn, has been fired from the franchise’s third installment over offensive tweets about pedophilia and rape.

>> Read more trending news 

The shocking tweets, which had been taken down, aren’t new and Gunn had apologized for them in the past, but conservative media personalities resurfaced the posts from 2008 - 2011 this week, causing a backlash against Gunn, who has been an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump.

Content Continues Below

"The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him," Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn said in a statement Friday, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Gunn also issued a statement Friday, saying he’s a “very, very different” person than he was a few years ago and that he’s “developed as a person” since he posted the offensive tweets.

"My words of nearly a decade ago were, at the time, totally failed and unfortunate efforts to be provocative," he said. "I have regretted them for many years since — not just because they were stupid, not at all funny, wildly insensitive, and certainly not provocative like I had hoped, but also because they don't reflect the person I am today or have been for some time."

“I used to make a lot of offensive jokes. I don’t anymore,” he said.

>> Related: Disney: ′Star Wars Clone Wars′ will be back, announcement made at San Diego Comic Con

Gunn was fired before a scheduled appearance Friday at Comic-Con International: San Diego.

He was still writing the script for “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” and was expected to start shooting the movie this fall in Atlanta.

Disney and Marvel Studios saw huge successes with the “Guardian” movies, with the first one making more than $773 million and the second raking in $863, according to THR.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trending - Most Read Stories

Destiny’s Child star Michelle Williams checks in to mental health facility, reports say

Published: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 @ 7:13 PM

Getting To Know Michelle Williams

Destiny’s Child star Michelle Williams has reportedly checked herself into a mental health facility, TMZ reports.

Williams posted a letter to her fans on her Instagram page on Tuesday.

“I recently listened to the same advice I have given thousands around the world and sought help from a great team of professionals,” Williams posted.

Content Continues Below

Sources told TMZ that Williams is receiving treatment at a facility near Los Angeles.

Williams has been open about her struggles with depression, revealing her story in an interview on “The Talk” last year.

>> Read more trending news 

Williams recently reunited with Destiny’s Child members Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at Coachella in April.

It was the first time the group has performed together in several years.

Trending - Most Read Stories

‘Real Housewives’ star Luann de Lesseps arrested for battery on a cop, disorderly intoxication 

Published: Sunday, December 24, 2017 @ 10:31 AM

WATCH: ‘Real Housewives’ Star Arrested for Battery on a Cop

UPDATE, Dec. 25: 

Luann de Lesseps, 52 and a star of “The Real Housewives of New York City,”  will be released without bond from Palm Beach County Jail, a judge ruled Sunday.

>> Read more trending news 

Content Continues Below

De Lesseps slammed a door and kicked at least one police officer, said an assistant state’s attorney.

“I’m going to kill you all,” the state’s attorney said De Lesseps told people prior to her arrest.

De Lesseps, who has no prior offenses, will be allowed to go back to New York, Judge Ted Booras ruled.

Booras, acknowledging De Lesseps’ celebrity, said she should hire a criminal defense attorney from Palm Beach, Florida, instead of ignoring the charges.

“I don’t think it would be that hard to find you,” he said.

De Lesseps was advised by Booras not to incriminate herself and respond to him when he said she might have a drinking problem.

“Don’t say anything,” he told the reality star.

ORIGINAL STORY, Dec. 24: 

Luann de Lesseps, a Real Housewives of New York City reality starwas arrested by Palm Beach police Sunday morning.

The 52-year-old was arrested on charges of battery on an officer, disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest with violence and crimes against a person.

She was taken to Palm Beach County Jail at 1:25 a.m.

Luann de Lesseps of "The Real Housewives of New York" was arrested by Palm Beach, Florida, police Dec. 24.(Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office)

De Lesseps is a former wife of Count Alexandre de Lesseps and retained the French royal title after their 2009 divorce until her remarriage in 2016. She was married to Tom D’Agostino Jr. until earlier this year.

Trending - Most Read Stories

‘Real Housewives’ star Luann de Lesseps heading to rehab after arrest

Published: Friday, December 29, 2017 @ 4:03 PM

WATCH: ‘Real Housewives’ Star Arrested for Battery on a Cop


“The Real Housewives of New York” star  Luann de Lesseps is heading to rehab after after her arrest in Palm Beach, Florida, last weekend.

>> Read more trending news 

De Lesseps, 52, announced on Twitter Friday afternoon that’s she’s voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center.

Content Continues Below

In an apology, de Lesseps told her followers she was embarrassed by what occurred. Police said de Lesseps was drunk when she slammed a door in the face of an officer and told other officers she was going to kill them.

De Lesseps apologized a day after her arrest on her Twitter account and said it was her first time on the island since her wedding with Tom D’Agostino Jr. at The Brazilian Court Hotel last New Year’s Eve.

Related: ‘Real Housewives’ star Luann de Lesseps arrested for battery on a cop, disorderly intoxication

During her first appearance at Palm Beach County Jail on Sunday, Judge Ted Booras told de Lesseps to stop drinking because she might have a problem.

Trending - Most Read Stories