Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission

Published: Friday, November 10, 2017 @ 6:07 PM

Co-creator/Executive Producer/Writer Louis C.K. of 'Better Things' speaks onstage during the FX portion of the 2017 Summer TCA Tour.  FX has ended its relationship since the comedian admitted to sexual misconduct with multiple women.
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images/Getty Images
Co-creator/Executive Producer/Writer Louis C.K. of 'Better Things' speaks onstage during the FX portion of the 2017 Summer TCA Tour. FX has ended its relationship since the comedian admitted to sexual misconduct with multiple women.(Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images/Getty Images)

Hours after admitting to sexual misconduct with multiple women, Louis C.K. is officially out at FX Networks.

>> Read more trending news

Deadline reported that the network and FX Productions issued a statement on the matter.

“Today, FX Networks and FX Productions are ending our association with Louis C.K. We are cancelling the overall deal between FX Productions and his production company, Pig Newton. He will no longer serve as executive producer or receive compensation on any of the four shows we were producing with him – ‘Better Things,’ ‘Baskets,’ ‘One Mississippi’ and ‘The Cops.’

“Louis has now confirmed the truth of the reports relating to the five women victimized by his misconduct, which we were unaware of previously. As far as we know, his behavior over the past 8 years on all five series he has produced for FX Networks and/or FX Productions has been professional. However, now is not the time for him to make television shows. Now is the time for him to honestly address the women who have come forth to speak about their painful experiences, a process which he began today with his public statement.

“FX Networks and FX Productions remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure that all people work in an environment that is safe, respectful and fair, and we will continue our review of all of these productions to ensure that was and is the case.”

In a Thursday story from The New York Times, five women said they had interactions with the 50-year-old actor in which he exposed himself to them.

Related: Five women accuse Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct

FX and FX Productions have worked with Louis C.K. on “Baskets,” “Louie,” “Better Things,” “One Mississippi” and the upcoming series“The Cops,” according to The A.V. Club.

Louis C.K. Fast Facts

The statement comes after FX said it had not gotten any allegations about sexual misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of its projects with the actor. It also said it was reviewing the matter.

Netflix had already cut ties with Louis C.K. earlier Friday, before the actor’s admission.

Related: ‘These stories are true:’ Louis C.K. responds to women’s sexual misconduct claims

After saying the allegations made by five women in The Times were true, Louis C.K. also apologized to members of the cast and crew on productions he’s been a part of.

“I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with whose professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this,” he said.

The dismissal from FX is just the latest fallout for the actor. His publicist, Lewis Kay, said on Twitter that he no longer represents Louis C.K. and his management company, 3 Arts Management, has also let him go.

“We have terminated our relationship with Louis C.K.,” 3 Arts Management said in a statement, according to Variety. “We are committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff, clients and the community at large. We are doing a full internal review regarding this situation and are taking additional steps to strengthen our processes and procedures while engaging with our staff to address any concerns about harassment or abuse of power. This behavior is totally unacceptable in all circumstances and must be confronted and addressed.”

Trending - Most Read Stories

Olivia Munn discusses Aaron Rodgers’ family issues for the first time

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 2:41 PM

Olivia Munn spoke out for the first time about her ex, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers, during an interview with “Andy Cohen Live.”
Kevork Djansezian, Getty Images
Olivia Munn spoke out for the first time about her ex, Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers, during an interview with “Andy Cohen Live.”(Kevork Djansezian, Getty Images)

Olivia Munn has opened up about ex Aaron Rodgers’ family issues nearly one year after their split.

>> Read more trending news 

Munn appeared on Sirius XM’s “Andy Cohen Live” and said she only met the NFL Green Bay quarterback’s parents “a couple of times.” 

“Before he and I started dating, he hadn’t spoken to one of the brothers and his parents for eight months,” Munn told Cohen, according to Bravo TV

US Weekly reports that Munn and Rodgers dated for three years before their split in 2017.

NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers and actress Olivia Munn arrive at The 2016 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater on July 13, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Jon Kopaloff, FilmMagic)

Rodgers’ brother, Jordan, got the final rose on ABC’s “The Bachelorette” during the show’s 2016 season. 

She told Cohen that she encouraged Rodgers to work on his family relationships. At one point, she said that she helped him draft bullet points to guide a conversation.

“I just think it’s really important to try to mend things in a family. And I encourage that,” Munn told Cohen. “But at the end of the day, I do believe that family and fame and success can be really complicated if their dreams are connected to your success.”

While they were together, Munn was blamed for causing the rift between Rodgers and his family, 24-7 Sports reports.

Rodgers is currently dating professional racing driver Danica Patrick.

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 22: American Racing Driver Danica Patrick visits "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" at Rockefeller Center on May 22, 2018 in New York City. (Mike Coppola, Getty Images for NBC)

Trending - Most Read Stories

Alicia Silverstone files for divorce from husband of 20 years, Christopher Jarecki

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 8:16 AM

Actress Alicia Silverstone has filed for divorce from Christopher Jarecki, her husband of 20 years, according to documents obtained by The Blast. (Photo by Leon Bennett/Getty Images)
Leon Bennett/Getty Images
Actress Alicia Silverstone has filed for divorce from Christopher Jarecki, her husband of 20 years, according to documents obtained by The Blast. (Photo by Leon Bennett/Getty Images)(Leon Bennett/Getty Images)

Three months after they confirmed their separation, actor Alicia Silverstone and her musician husband, Christopher Jarecki, are divorcing.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Silverstone filed for divorce Friday, citing irreconcilable differences. She requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s 7-year-old son, Bear Blu. Silverstone listed the date of separation as March 15, 2016.

>> Read more trending news 

Silverstone, 41, and Jarecki married in June 2005 in a lakeside ceremony after dating for eight years.

“They still deeply love and respect each other and remain very close friends but have mutually decided to separate after being together for 20 years. They have a son together whom they will continue to co-parent,” Silverstone’s representative said in February.

Trending - Most Read Stories

Alicia Silverstone, husband Christopher Jarecki split after 20 years

Published: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 @ 11:17 AM

Christopher Jarecki (L) and actress Alicia Silverstone pictured in 2008. the couple announced in 2018 they were separating after 20 years together. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Christopher Jarecki (L) and actress Alicia Silverstone pictured in 2008. the couple announced in 2018 they were separating after 20 years together. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Actress Alicia Silverstone and her husband, Christopher Jarecki, have gone their separate ways after 20 years together. They were married for 12 years.

The couple confirmed the news in a statement to People on Monday.

>> Read more trending news 

“They still deeply love and respect each other and remain very close friends but have mutually decided to separate after being together for 20 years. They have a son together whom they will continue to co-parent,” Silverstone’s representative said

The couple wed in June 2005 in a small ceremony in Lake Tahoe and share one son, Bear Blu, 6, together. They started dating eight years before, in 1997.

Shortly after announcing the split, Silverstone, 41, shared a few photos from her Hawaiian vacation with her son on Instagram.

“So fun playing in the water with Bear. Swimming, boogie boarding and just savoring. We’ve been staying at my friend’s home while he is away,” Silverstone wrote on one post. “Driving around in his big truck was fun in the rain and mud. Bear and I played with this adorable little man we met on the beach with his beautiful mom. And somehow, even cleaning the kitchen (constantly) and doing laundry here is fun.”

Silverstone also snapped a selfie with her son, writing, “Bear and I on our Hawaiian adventure. My sweet sweet love.” She has not commented on social media about her separation.

Bear and I on our Hawaiian adventure. My sweet sweet love 💕

A post shared by Alicia Silverstone (@aliciasilverstone) on

Trending - Most Read Stories

Hugh Grant marries producer Anna Eberstein, reports say

Published: Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 7:26 AM

Actor Hugh Grant and Swedish TV producer Anna Eberstein married Friday in London, according to reports. (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)
Jeff Spicer/Getty Images/Jeff Spicer/Getty Images
Actor Hugh Grant and Swedish TV producer Anna Eberstein married Friday in London, according to reports. (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)(Jeff Spicer/Getty Images/Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)

Actor and longtime bachelor Hugh Grant is a married man.

According to Reuters, citing British tabloid reports, the 57-year-old married Swedish television producer Anna Eberstein, 39.

>> Read more trending news 

People reported Grant married the mother of three of his children -- John Mungo, 5, a 2-year-old daughter, and a third child born in the spring whose name is not known -- Friday at the Chelsea Register Office in London. Paparazzi photos showed the pair celebrating outside the wedding venue, according to E! News. Days before the wedding, a photo of the wedding banns, a public notice displayed in the register office, was posted in multiple British tabloids.

Grant and Eberstein have dated for six years.

This is the first marriage for Grant. He has two children -- son Felix Chang, 5, and daughter Tabitha Xaio Xi, 6 -- from a previous relationship with Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.

Trending - Most Read Stories