Published: Thursday, September 21, 2017 @ 6:00 AM
By: Mark Fisher - Staff Writer
— Sweeney’s Seafood Bar & Grill at 28 W. Franklin St. in Centerville has unveiled a special fall menu.
The seasonal menu will be available through mid-December, when a winter menu will take its place, according to Holley Thompson, Sweeney’s operations partner and owner. Daily specials also are offered in addition to the standard menu.
The fall menu includes:
• Lobster Queso Dip: Chunks of Lobster meat mix with diced tomatoes and green chilis in a cheese sauce served with Blue Tortilla chips ($10);
• Sweeney’s Signature Jumbo Wings: Four whole jumbo wings deep-fried with choice of sauce (Bourbon, BBQ, Buffalo, Teriyaki, or Thai Chili) ($8);
• Fall Spinach Salad: Baby Spinach tossed with dried apple slices, toasted walnuts and crumbled goat cheese with a Vermont maple syrup vinaigrette ($10);
• Seafood Fettuccine: Four extra jumbo shrimp, three jumbo sea scallops and spinach fettuccine tossed in a house-made sun-dried tomato-pesto cream sauce, served with a salad ($25);
• BBQ Pork Chop: grilled 10-ounce French-cut pork rib chop topped with house-made Bourbon BBQ sauce, served with
fried potatoes and salad ($20).
For more information, call (937) 291-3474 or check out the Sweeney’s Seafood Facebook page.