Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Traffic conditions are updated every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
RELATED: Find the lowest gas prices in your neighborhood with our Pump Patrol
Major Highway Incidents
Surface Street Incidents
RELATED: Check for delays or cancellations before heading to the airport
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
Live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
- Alex-Bell Road will be closed for work on the Washington Twp. bridge over Holes Creek until Nov. 30. More information, including detour information, is available here.
- A half-mile of Stroop Road in Kettering between Woodman Drive and Glenheath/Braddox intersection will be closed until the end of the year so a bridge can be replaced. .
- I-70 eastbound Ramp to I-75 south, Lane closure on the ramp Oct. 19 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-70 east between I-75 and SR 202, Nightly lane closures Oct. 14 - 21 between 6 p.m. and 7 a.m. These will become double lane closures between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. One eastbound lane will remain open.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, Overnight RAMP CLOSURE Oct. 23 at 10 p.m. - Oct. 24 at 6 p.m. The official detour is: I-75 north to Second Street to I-75 south to US 35 west.
- I-75 north/Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East ramp closure March 28 - Oct. 21. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H McGee Blvd. to Us 35 east
- I-75 between I-70 and SR 571, nightly lane closures between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. through Oct. 31. The northbound side will become a double lane closure between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 south between Needmore Road and Stanley Avenue, Nightly lane closure Oct. 18 - 20 between 10 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. One southbound lane will remain open.
- Shroyer Road between Gainsborough Road and East Dorothy Lane will be repaved and reconfigured through at least October. Once the project is completed, Shroyer Road will be reduced to three lanes.
- SR 48 between I-70 and Phillipsburg-Union Road, Nightly lane closures Oct. 15 - 21 between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November.
- US 35 between Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Germantown Street, Nightly lane closures Oct. 19 - 20 between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- US 35 eastbound Ramp to I-75 north, Nightly RAMP CLOSURE Oct. 19 - 20 between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. The official detour is: US 35 east to I-75 south to the turnaround a Edwin C. Moses and head back onto I-75 north.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Troy) and US 36, shoulder closures through Oct. 31.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Troy) and US 36, Nightly lane closures Oct. 16 - 21 between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 between SR 571 and Northwoods Boulevard, Nightly lane closures Oct. 16 - Nov. 10 between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. These will become double lane closures at 9 p.m. One lane will remaim open at all times.
- West Peterson Road at Piqua Troy Road, ROAD CLOSURE through Oct. 21. The official ODOT detour is westbound: Piqua Troy Road to Statler Road to CR 25A north to Eldean Road to Piqua Troy Road. Eastbound: West Peterson Road to Troy Sidney Road to Statler Road to Piqua Troy Road.
- I-70 east ramp to I-675 north, RAMP CLOSURE through Oct.31. The official detour is: I-675 to SR 444 to I-675 north.
- SR 721 between Childrens Home-Bradford Road and Horatio Harris Creek, BRIDGE CLOSURE Oct. 2 - 23. The official detour is: SR 185 to SR 48 to US 36.
- SR 722 between Emrick Road and US 127, ROAD CLOSURE Oct. 9 - 30. The official detour is: SR 726 to US 40 to US 127.
- SR 705 between Lightsville - Northern and Cochran Road, ROAD CLOSURE Oct. 30 - Nov. 10. The official detour is: SR 49 to SR 119 to SR 118.
- SR 29 between Cisco Road and West Russell Road, shoulder closures through Nov. 17. *There could be intermittent lane closures in this area between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- SR 219 between State Street and Taylor Road, Daily lane closures Sept. 27 - Oct. 31 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 66 between Mason Road and Dirksen Road, Daily lane closures Sept. 27 - Oct. 31 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 705 between McClure Road and North Kuther Road, ROAD CLOSURE Oct. 16 - 19. The official detour is: SR 29 to SR 119 to SR 66.