Posted: 8:00 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013
By KD Drummond
Week Six rolls through with a couple of noteworthy match-ups on the slate; most notably, the largest point spread in NFL history. What side of the coin do you fall on? Do you wager on the best team in the league to win by four touchdowns against the worst team? The largest spread ever was Pittsburgh -26 over Tampa back in their inaugural season of 1976. They ended up winning 42-0. However, the last three contests with 20+ point margins ended up with the underdog covering. What shall it be?
Week 5 Lines & Predictions (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|
|NY Giants at CHICAGO||01_Thursday||Giants||8.5||BEARS||46||Bears||Giants||Under|
|Oakland at KANSAS CITY||02_Sun, 1pm||Raiders||8.0||CHIEFS||41||Chiefs||Raiders||Over|
|Philadelphia at TAMPA BAY||03_Sun, 1pm||BUCS||2.5||Eagles||46.5||Eagles||Eagles||Under|
|Green Bay at BALTIMORE||04_Sun, 1pm||RAVENS||3.0||Packers||48.5||Ravens||Ravens||Under|
|Detroit at CLEVELAND||05_Sun, 1pm||Lions||Pick||BROWNS||44||Browns||Browns||Under|
|Carolina at MINNESOTA||06_Sun, 1pm||Panthers||2.0||VIKINGS||44||panthers||Panthers||Over|
|St. Louis at HOUSTON||07_Sun, 1pm||Rams||7.5||TEXANS||42||Texans||Texans||Over|
|Pittsburgh at NY JETS||08_Sun, 1pm||Steelers||Pick||JETS||41||Steelers||Steelers||Over|
|Cincinnati at BUFFALO||09_Sun, 1pm||BILLS||6.0||Bengals||41.5||Bengals||Bills||Under|
|Tennessee at SEATTLE||10_Sun, 405pm||Titans||13.0||SEAHAWKS||40.5||Seahawks||Seahawks||Over|
|Jacksonville at DENVER||11_Sun, 405pm||Jaguars||26.5||BRONCOS||54||Broncos||Broncos||Over|
|Arizona at SAN FRANCISCO||12_Sun, 425pm||Cardinals||10.5||49ERS||41||49ers||Cardinals||Over|
|New Orleans at NEW ENGLAND||13_Sun, 425pm||Saints||1.5||PATRIOTS||50.5||Patriots||Patriots||Under|
|Washington at DALLAS||14_Sun, 830pm||Redskins||5.5||COWBOYS||53.5||Cowboys||Redskins||Over|
|Indianapolis at SAN DIEGO||15_Mon, 840pm||CHARGERS||1.5||Colts||50.5||Colts||Colts||Over|
Here's a look at some great Fantasy Resources for you entering Week 6.
* Kai Forbath (groin) was a full participant in practice and is listed as probable. He will start.
* Alfred Morris (ribs) practiced in full this week and will get the start.
* Jordan Reed (thigh) is listed as probable after practicing in full on Friday. He should once again be RGIII’s most targeted tight end.
* Miles Austin (hamstring) is probable and should draw the start. There are no reports on if he will be on a snap count or not, but it seems like something that could happen with his old hamstring injuries in mind.
* Dwayne Harris (hip) was limited in practice, but is listed as probable.