GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #01 Results
Congratulations to btcoop71 for winning GOG #01!
Football GOG 2013 #02: Miami (OH)
Answers are due by 12:00 PM on Saturday, September 7.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many points does Kentucky score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many points does Miami (OH) score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many times does Kentucky score points (extra points not counted as separate scoring plays)? [3 points; 1 point if within two]
- How many rushing yards are accumulated by non-Running Backs? [4/3/2/1 points]
- Rank the top 3 wide receivers for UK in terms of most to least receiving yards. [1 point each correct player; 1 point each correct spot]
- How many sacks does the Wildcat defense accumulate? [4 points; 2 points if within one; 1 point if within three]
- It's the Max Smith show. How many passing touchdowns does he throw? [3 points; 1 point if within two]
- Does Smith throw for 300+ yards? [+/- 1 point]
- The big SEC tilt is Georgia-South Carolina. Who wins? [+/- 1 point]