There's still time to get your answers in to the Preseason GOG if you haven't done so already. Clicking that link will also give an introduction to the GOG and more detail on the question types.
Football GOG 2013 #01: WKU
Answers are due by 7:00 PM on Saturday, August 31
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many points does Kentucky score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many points does WKU score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- It's the biggest question from camp: which QB gets the start (Jalen Whitlow or Maxwell Smith)? [+/- 1 point]
- How many total passing yards does UK accrue: 0 - 100 yards [4 points]; 101 - 200 yards [3 points]; 201 - 300 yards [2 points]; 301 - 400 yards [2 points]; 401+ yards [3 points].
- Who are the Top 3 leading rushers (in order from first to third) for Kentucky? [1 point each player, 1 point each spot]
- How many non-offensive (i.e. special teams, defense) touchdowns are scored by both teams combined? [3 points]
- How many field goals do the Hilltoppers attempt? [3 points; 1 point if within one]
- What is the longest field goal attempt by either team? [4/3/2/1 points]
- The big game of the opening weekend is undoubtedly Georgia at Clemson. Who wins? [+/- 1 point]
There are 6 games involving SEC teams against other BCS schools. What are the total points scored by SEC schools in those 6 games? The closest answer will receive 2 points and everyone within 25 of the correct answer will receive 1 point.