Queen Elizabeth II celebrates 'official' birthday with Trooping the Color parade

Published: Sunday, June 18, 2017 @ 5:44 AM

Members of Britain's Royal family from left, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Princess Eugenie, Queen Elizabeth II, background Timothy Laurence, Princess Beatrice,  Prince Philip, Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Charlotte, Prince George and Prince William watch a fly past as they appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, after attending the annual Trooping the Colour Ceremony in London, Saturday, June 17, 2017. (AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth)
Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP
Members of Britain's Royal family from left, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Princess Eugenie, Queen Elizabeth II, background Timothy Laurence, Princess Beatrice, Prince Philip, Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Charlotte, Prince George and Prince William watch a fly past as they appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, after attending the annual Trooping the Colour Ceremony in London, Saturday, June 17, 2017. (AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth)(Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP)

Although Queen Elizabeth II’s birthday is April 21, Saturday was her “official” birthday, as it’s customary to celebrate her birthday publicly during the summer when the weather is nice. To commemorate the occasion, the royal family and regiments of the United Kingdom’s military paraded through the streets of London for the annual Trooping the Color.

>> PHOTOS: Charming Princess Charlotte, Prince George at Trooping the Color parade

>> Prince George, Princess Charlotte steal the show at Queen's Trooping the Color parade

>> Read more trending news

The Queen and Prince Phillip traveled in a carriage, as did Duchess Camilla, Prince Harry and Duchess Kate. As is the custom, Prince William, Prince Charles and Princess Anne rode on horseback.

>> Click here or scroll down for more

7 Interesting Facts about the Royal Family

Police called to Tyrese Gibson’s home after alleged fake kidnap video surfaces

Published: Monday, November 20, 2017 @ 4:07 PM

Police Called to Tyrese Gibson's Home After Video of Alleged Fake Kidnapping Surfaces

Actor Tyrese Gibson wound up answering to police on Monday morning after he posted a video of a man tied up in his underwear in his home.

>> Read more trending news

According to TMZ, police were dispatched to Gibson’s Los Angeles home in the early hours of Monday morning after a video of a man appearing to be tied up and gagged in Gibson’s home surfaced on Instagram. The man in the video is reportedly comedian Michael Blackson, and police were called after several people believed Gibson had kidnapped him after Blackson openly mocked his breakdown weeks ago.

In the bizarre video, Gibson can be seen taunting Blackson and spraying him with what appears to be baby oil before throwing his English Bulldog on the couch next to him. Gibson also asked Blackson if he will ever make a video taunting him again, and he anxiously shook his head, “No.”

Gibson reportedly told police that the video was a joke and Blackson was in on it. No arrests were reported.

He was previously in the news after his ex-wife accused him of beating their daughter, Shalya, 10. Norma Mitchell Gibson was denied a permanent restraining order against her ex on Friday and 50/50 custody was restored to Gibson.

Gibson is reportedly facing financial issues and he filed court documents that state he earns $105,686 per month, but his expenses total close to $107,576 per month. He claimed Will and Jada Pinkett Smith gave him $5 million to help ease some of the financial burden, but that has since been disputed. A TMZ report said a source close to the couple said Gibson’s claim was not true.

Kevin Hart announces the birth of his son, Kenzo

Published: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 @ 6:54 AM

Kevin Hart Apologizes To Wife And Kids Amid Cheating Rumors

Kevin Hart is a dad again. He and his wife, Eniko Parrish, welcomed baby Kenzo early Tuesday.

>> Read more trending news

"God is truly amazing," Hart tweeted. "Kenzo Kash Hart was born at 1:45am ....He is Healthy & already smiling. Thank you all for your prayers!!!! We love & appreciate ya."

>> See the tweet here

>> Need something to lift your spirits? Read more uplifting news

Looks like mom was ready for her new bundle to get here!

>> See her Instagram post here

Charlie Rose suspended from CBS, PBS over sexual harassment allegations 

Published: Monday, November 20, 2017 @ 8:07 PM

CBS, PBS Suspend Charlie Rose Over Sexual Harassment Claims

CBS News and PBS have suspended award-winning journalist Charlie Rose after allegations from eight women that the longtime talk show host and host of “CBS This Morning” sexually harassed them dating back to the 1990s until 2011, according to the Washington Post.

>> Read more trending news

“Charlie Rose is suspended immediately while we look into this matter. These allegations are extremely disturbing and we take them very seriously,” a CBS  spokesperson said in a written statement, the Post reported.

Rose, 75, made unwanted sexual advances and allegedly groped women who worked on his show “Charlie Rose The Week,” which aired on PBS, but was produced by an independent company, and Bloomberg TV. He’s also accused of appearing naked in front of some of the women.

Both PBS and Bloomberg have pulled his show.

“PBS was shocked to learn today of these deeply disturbing allegations. We are immediately suspending distribution of ‘Charlie Rose,'” a PBS spokesperson said in a statement, according to the Huffington Post.

>> Related: Former Boston news anchor accusing Kevin Spacey of assaulting her son, in latest allegation

“PBS does not fund this nightly program or supervise its production, but we expect our producers to provide a workplace where people feel safe and are treated with dignity and respect.”

The women involved in the accusations against Rose ranged in age from 21 to 37 at the time of the alleged incidents.

Rose issued an apology on Twitter, calling his behavior “inappropriate .”

“I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken,” he said.

Rose is the latest in a string of powerful men publicly accused of inappropriate behavior toward women over the past three decades, beginning last month with rape accusations and sexual harassment allegations against movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

>> Related: 3 women accuse Harvey Weinstein of rape: report

Also on Monday, New York Times reporter Glenn Thrush was suspended after a report that he behaved inappropriately with female journalists.

Judge Jeanine Pirro caught driving 119 in a 65 mph zone

Published: Monday, November 20, 2017 @ 6:39 PM

Judge Jeanine Pirro Caught Driving Almost Double The Speed Limit In A 65 MPH Zone

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro received a speeding ticket for driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone in upstate New York Sunday.

>> Read more trending news

The former Westchester County district attorney was stopped by a trooper on Sunday afternoon in Tioga County driving more than 50 mph over the speed limit, The Hill reported. A state police spokesman says he doesn’t know what type of car Pirro was driving or whether she had any passengers.

Pirro said in a statement through Fox she was traveling to see her sick mother.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving,” Pirro said. 

“I believe in the rule of law, and I will pay the consequences.”

Pirro is host of the Fox News Channel show “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”

>> Related: Another Fox News employee gone after making insensitive remark to a black coworker

Under New York law, she could lose her license for driving more than 40 mph over the posted speed limit.