log in to manage your profile and account
- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Published: Friday, February 09, 2018 @ 12:48 PM
— Former Trump White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman continues to comment on the Donald Trump presidency while in the “Celebrity Big Brother” house.
She previously made headlines for saying the country wasn’t going to be OK after talking about her time in the White House with contestant Ross Matthews.
CBS News reported that Manigault Newman said she would never vote for Trump again in the Thursday episode of the reality TV show.
Speaking with fellow celebrity contestant Keshia Knight Pulliam, Manigault Newman compared her relationship with Trump to Pulliam’s relationship with Bill Cosby. Pulliam starred as the youngest Huxtable on “The Cosby Show” from ages 5-13.
Cosby has been accused of sexual assault by more than 50 women. The accusations span decades.
Pulliam asked Manigault Newman about what she said was hate spurred by the campaign.
“When you’re in the middle of a hurricane, it’s hard to see the destruction on the outer bands,” Manigault Newman said.
“Since you’re asking me, you stood strong by somebody who you have known and have been loyal to and have known for a long time and who has supported you, and people judged you for that,” Manigault Newman told Pulliam, according to Us Weekly. “But only you know the inner workings of your relationship with Mr. Cosby. That’s the same thing with me and Mr. Trump.”
Pulliam pushed back on Manigault Newman’s remarks.
“It’s comparing apples to oranges,” she said. “It’s a different situation because this man (Trump) is running the country and being the voice of a whole country of people.”
The reality star turned White House official turned reality star said on the show that she would not vote for Trump again “in a million years, never.”
“If we become friends, you’ll see how loyal I am, like maybe to a fault,” Newman told Pulliam.
“It’s just been so incredibly hard to shoulder what I shouldered for those two years because I was so loyal to a person,” she said. “And I didn't realize that by being loyal to him, it was going mean I was going to lose 100 other friends.”
Later in the show, when speaking to Matthews, Manigault Newman said that working in the White House was “100 percent” worse than being on reality TV.
Published: Friday, February 16, 2018 @ 4:31 PM
— Congratulations are in order for Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo. They just welcomed their second daughter.
E! News reported on Friday that the newborn is named Geo Grace Levine.
Geo Grace joins big sister Dusty Rose Levine, 2.
On Wednesday, Levine gave fans a peek at his Valentine’s Day at home with Prinsloo just before she gave birth. In the Instagram post, the model was eating chocolates in sweatpants with a bouquet of roses on the bedside nearby.
“My maniac,” he wrote alongside the photo.
“ROUND 2….” she captioned the post.
In November, Levine spoke with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about having more babies with Prinsloo.
“I want a lot (of babies). I thrive in chaos,” Levine said. “We love it. And, (Behati) wants, like, 100 babies, but I don’t know if I can do that!”
Published: Friday, February 16, 2018 @ 9:35 AM
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. — Actress Keshia Knight Pulliam, who was recently evicted from the house in “Celebrity Big Brother,” owes the Georgia Department of Revenue $102,286.37 in unpaid taxes.
In a filing in the Fayette County Superior Court from Dec. 30, 2017, the former “Cosby Show” kid owes $51,469 in unpaid state taxes from 2011 and 2013. She has since accrued $27,806.13 in interest, $12,667.44 in penalties, $10,293.80 in collection fees and $50 in extra costs. Her total now exceeds $100,000.
The filings do not indicate she has paid what she has owed since the Dec. 30 filing.
RadarOnline got the original scoop about her unpaid taxes but didn’t have the updated amount owed.
Pulliam asked to leave the CBS’s reality show on Monday because she was having trouble creating breast milk for her 1-year-old daughter Ella Grace. Her castmates obliged, saving Shannon Elizabeth from a possible blindside.
Published: Friday, February 16, 2018 @ 9:57 AM
According to The Associated Press, the actor pulled over his vehicle after a Ferrari clipped it on Tuesday and pulled a 50-year-old woman out of her BMW at the scene.
“He was the hero, he led the charge,” tattoo artist Sean Heirigs said. Heirigs was driving on the road when the crash occurred and told AP that the Ferrari appeared to lose control and go into oncoming traffic before it collided with the BMW and Wilson’s Toyota. Heirigs said that he told his 14-year-old daughter to call for help as he ran to try to assist the woman who had been driving the BMW, which had flipped onto its side.
“She’s crying, she’s screaming, she doesn’t really know what happened, and she was dangling into the passenger side,” Heirigs said. “Her leg was stuck.”
Heirigs said that he and Wilson were able to come up with a plan to get the woman out of the vehicle.
“We were able to get her leg out from being stuck and then she came out and Luke was pulling her through the back trunk area and then we both carried her to the curb,” Heirigs said. “And this was all going on while the Ferrari’s wheels are still spinning and blowing rubber and smoke everywhere, and it’s loud, and you’re smelling lots of smoke, and there’s glass.”
The woman was hospitalized with serious injuries. Wilson and Heirigs were unharmed.
Professional golfer Bill Haas was in the Ferrari at the time of the accident, according to police. The driver, 71-year-old Mark Gibello, was pronounced dead at the scene. Haas was treated for injuries at a nearby hospital. Haas’ manager, Allen Hobbs, told Golf Digest that Haas “escaped serious injuries and has been released from the hospital.”
He had pain and swelling in his legs, but no broken bones. Haas is reportedly returning to his South Carolina home to recover.
Published: Thursday, February 15, 2018 @ 6:53 PM
LOS ANGELES — Jennifer Aniston and her husband, director Justin Theroux, are separating after two years of marriage.
The couple announced the separation in a statement to The Associated Press Thursday.
“Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly,” the statement released by Aniston’s publicist Stephen Huvane said. “Whatever else is printed about us that is not directly from us, is someone else’s fictional narrative. Above all, we are determined to maintain the deep respect and love that we have for one another.”
The announcement was made “in an effort to reduce any further speculation,” according to the statement.
People reported that Aniston and Theroux met in 2008 but started dating in 2011. Theroux proposed to Aniston on his 41st birthday in August 2012.
The pair had a surprise wedding in 2015, weeks before Theroux turned 44.
According to People, the couple had been spending time apart. Aniston celebrated her 49th birthday without Theroux, but was with Courteney Cox and other friends in Los Angeles. Theroux was seen in New York.
Huvane told The AP the decision to separate “was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year.” The couple has no children.
This was the first marriage for Theroux. He dated hair stylist Heidi Bivens for 14 years before they spit in 2011. Aniston was married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005.