‘Empire’ actress Rumer Willis sets the record straight about her sobriety

Published: Monday, October 02, 2017 @ 6:17 PM

Actress Rumer Willis arrives at the 2016 InStyle And Warner Bros. 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. 
Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
Actress Rumer Willis arrives at the 2016 InStyle And Warner Bros. 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. (Gregg DeGuire/WireImage)

Rumer Willis wants to make it clear she does not have a substance abuse issue.

>> Read more trending news

The 29-year-old actress and daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore posted on Instagram in July that she had been sober for six months. In the post, she wrote, “I wanted to share this because I am really proud of myself. Yesterday I celebrated 6 Months of Sobriety. It’s not something I planned on but after the long journey of getting here I can honestly say I have never been more proud of myself in my entire life.”

Willis is now telling People that becoming sober “wasn’t out of a need necessarily,” but that “[she] did ‘sober January’ and I just decided to keep going.”

“I wouldn’t consider saying I had a substance abuse problem by any means … I didn’t say I was sober from anything, I could have been sober from a food addiction or buying too many clothes or from relationships or whatever, but I think we’re in this culture where we naturally presume and assume.”

3 years ago I was a malnourished string bean with aches that echoed throughout my soul. However the internal cries to tend my most blistered and deep wounds repeatedly fell on deaf ears. I did not value myself, my life or my body and as such I was constantly punishing for not being enough. Self annihilation fueled with medicating left me a shell, and the world on mute. I was hoisted from my hole, (one so deep I was certain we were nearing the Earths magma core) on the backs of powerful human beings that I will forever be indebted too, and on that day my life was gifted back to me. I love the girl in this picture, I cry for her and I mourn her lost years. She is inside of me always and I must never let her slip too far. I don't push any agenda, I can only speak for my path and staying sober has been far and beyond the most important thing I've done in my wee 23 years. 🎉🎂🎈

A post shared by tallulah (Youthful Slimelord) (@buuski) on

>> Related: Celebrity chef tells President Trump how to do job while saving lives in Puerto Rico

Willis is currently starring on FOX’s “Empire” as a musician who is “trying to figure out what sober life means for her.”

Magician David Blaine accused of rape by former model Natasha Prince, report says

Published: Thursday, October 19, 2017 @ 7:59 PM

Former Model Natasha Prince Accuses Magician David Blaine Of Rape

Magician David Blaine has been accused of rape by Natasha Prince, a former model, according to a report from The Daily Beast.

The outlet says Prince told them Blaine raped her at a private London home in 2004.

Prince told the outlet she met Blaine at a nightclub in June or July of 2004. The next day, she said she got a text from Blaine inviting her to his friends’ place for drinks. She said Blaine went into the kitchen and came back with a tall glass of vodka and soda.

“I had a high tolerance, but that week I was working and had decided not to drink,” Prince said. “But I decided to have that one drink that night. It wasn’t strong; it tasted mostly like soda.” 

>> Read more trending news

Prince said Blaine invited her to a near by bedroom for what she thought was a private conversation. She said Blaine claimed to want to show her something in the room. 

She goes on to say she was raped and woke up with no clothes on. That morning, she left to do a photo shoot.

“The next thing I remember, I was sitting in the makeup chair getting my makeup done, and thinking, ‘What did I do last night? Did I have sex with David Blaine? But I didn’t want to,” she said. “I felt hazy, completely out of it. I don’t remember taking a shower, where I changed, leaving his house or anything.” 

Prince told The Daily Beast she blamed herself, which is partially why she didn’t consider going to the police.

“You have to understand, my interpretation was that it was my fault,” she said. “I didn’t think of it as rape. In my head, rape was being sober -- pull her in a bush, pull down her pants and just ditch her. So I blamed myself. I did like him. I was interested in him. So I didn’t think about going to the police.”

By 2016, Prince decided to go to the police. She filed a report after meeting with investigators at Kensington Police Station Dec. 16.

Scotland Yard, the headquarters of police in London, has reportedly contacted Blaine to come in for questioning.

“Officers from the Met’s Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are investigating an allegation of rape,” Scotland Yard said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “The allegation was reported to police on 17 November 2016 by a woman who alleged she was raped at an address in Chelsea in June or July 2004 when she was aged 21. There have been no arrests at this stage and enquiries continue.”

The Daily Beast reported that when it reached Blaine by phone for a response to the Scotland Yard investigation, he said, “Wow … there’s absolutely nothing … that’s crazy.”

Blaine, in a statement through his attorney, Marty Singer, denies the allegations.

“My client vehemently denies that he raped or sexually assaulted any woman, ever, and he specifically denies raping a woman in 2004,” the statement said. “If, in fact, there is any police investigation, my client will fully cooperate because he has nothing to hide.”

The Daily Beast reported that an additional statement from Singer said, “This would include Natasha Prince.”

Carrie Fisher once sent producer a cow tongue after friend was allegedly assaulted

Published: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 @ 12:58 PM

Carrie Fisher Stuck Up For Friend Who Was Allegedly Assaulted By Sending A Cow Tongue To Producer

Apparently, Carrie Fisher wasn’t afraid to take matters into her own hands when it came to getting even.

Heather Ross, a longtime friend of the late “Star Wars” actress, opened up to a Tucson, Ariz., radio station about her own experiences with sexual assault and harassment in Hollywood following allegations against producer Harvey Weinstein.

>> Read more trending news

Ross told the station about in incident in which a producer (not Weinstein) picked her up to take her to dinner, but pulled the car over and climbed on top of her, pinning her to the seat.

She said that when she managed to get him off of her, he said, “You’ll never make a movie in my town and get the F out of my car.”

When Ross confided in Fisher, the actress decided to get revenge.

“About two weeks later, she sent me a message online, and she said, ‘I just saw [blank] at Sony Studios,’” Ross said. 

“’I knew he would probably be there, so I went to his office and personally delivered a Tiffany box wrapped with a white bow,’” 

>> Related: Actress Debbie Reynolds dies one day after daughter Carrie Fisher

She continued, “I asked her what was inside and she said, ‘It was a cow tongue from Jerry’s Famous Deli in Westwood, with a note that said, ‘If you ever touch my darling Heather or any other woman again, the next delivery will be something of yours in a much smaller box!’”

Fisher’s actions definitely had an impact on Ross.

“It felt validating to know, Okay, first of all, this woman who I love as a friend was not just a fake Hollywood friend. That’s who she was. She spoke out and she put things out there in your face,” Ross said.

Fisher passed away on Dec. 27, 2016, after suffering a heart attack on a plane from London to Los Angeles. She was 60 years old.

Billy Joel, Alexis Roderick expecting second baby

Published: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 @ 5:43 PM

Alexis Roderick and Billy Joel are expecting their second child together.
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images/Getty Images
Alexis Roderick and Billy Joel are expecting their second child together.(Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images/Getty Images)

Billy Joel and his wife of two years, Alexis Roderick, are expecting their second child together.

Joel, 68, said his wife is due next month during an interview with The Belfast Telegraph

“This one is pretty good,” he said of his 2-year-old daughter, Della Rose. “She sleeps through the night. I hope the next one will.”

>> Read more trending news

The couple welcomed Della Rose in August 2015, a little more than a month after their secret wedding at Joel’s Long Island estate. The Los Angeles Times reported that two had been dating since 2009. Joel had been married three times before.

A representative for Joel confirmed to E! News that Roderick, 35, is due in November.

Joel is also father to 31-year-old Alexa Ray Joel with ex-wife Christie Brinkley.

Blac Chyna sues Kardashian-Jenner family for damaging her career

Published: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 @ 8:07 PM

Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna

Blac Chyna has reportedly filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court against the entire Kardashian family. 

People reported that, in the filing, Chyna, 29, whose real name is Angela White, claims she has suffered “significant damages” because of photos posted online by her former fiance, Rob Kardashian.

>> Read more trending news

In July, Kardashian went on an Instagram rant -- that later moved to Twitter -- and claimed Chyna cheated on him, used him for money and abused alcohol and drugs. During that rant, he also posted nude photos of his ex-fiance. The two are parents to 11-month-old Dream Renée Kardashian. Their relationship was chronicled on the first season of their E! reality TV show “Rob & Chyna.”

Related: Rob Kardashian accuses Blac Chyna of cheating on him, using him for money on Instagram 

According to a KNBC report, the suit alleges assault, battery, domestic violence, harassment, intrusion into private affairs, false light, distribution of private materials, invasion of privacy and defamation. 

“Rob Kardashian is an abuser intent on destroying Angela White, the mother of his baby, who left him in 2016,” the suit reportedly says. “In revenge, the Kardashian-Jenner family became media predators, slut-shaming her on social media and killing her hit television show, which had already begun filming a second season.”

Related: Kardashians angry at Rob’s rant, nude photos posted of Blac Chyna

The suit alleges Rob Kardashian “immediately grabbed the phone from her hand and violently knocked her to the ground where she landed on her hands and knees” when Chyna tried to call Tyga, the father of her 5-year-old son, King Cairo.

Rob Kardashian (right) and Blac Chyna (left) pictured in 2016. Once engaged, the two have broken up and filed lawsuits against each other.(Greg Doherty/Getty Images/Getty Images)

In addition to Rob Kardashian, the suit also names his mother Kris Jenner and sisters Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. The suit says the family, described as powerful and vindictive, damaged Chyna’s career and reputation.

The Blast reported in Spetember that Rob Kardashian and Kylie Jenner filed a lawsuit against Chyna for assault, battery and vandalism. The suit claims Chyna attempted to strangle Rob and damaged Jenner’s home, which Rob Kardashian was renting.