breaking news


Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried threaten suits over leaked photos

Published: Friday, March 17, 2017 @ 12:14 AM

Actress Emma Watson attends the

Lawyers representing actresses Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried are threatening legal action over private photographs leaked online of the two Hollywood stars, USA Today reported.

>> Read more trending news

Watson’s publicist, Luke Windsor, said in a statement that photographs circulating online Wednesday were authentic and had been stolen.

"Photos from a clothes fitting Emma had with a stylist a couple of years ago have been stolen. They are not nude photographs," Windsor told USA Today. "Lawyers have been instructed and we are not commenting further."

Watson is starring in the remake of Beauty and the Beast, which opens Friday;

Seyfried's attorneys threatened legal action against the website Celebrity Jihad, which published photographs of the actress in intimate situations with a former boyfriend, USA Today reported. In a letter obtained by TMZ on Thursday, the attorneys demanded that the photos be removed immediately.

"As you acknowledge on your website, these photos are believed to have been leaked, i.e. wrongfully obtained by a third party or parties without Ms. Seyfried's knowledge or consent," the lawyers told Celebrity Jihad, according to USA Today.

Seyfried's latest film, The Last Word, premiered earlier this month.

George Clooney talks about helping Amal with her pregnancy, potential names

Published: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 @ 11:00 PM

Actor George Clooney (right) spoke to press about his wife, lawyer Amal Clooney's, pregnancy with twins.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images

George Clooney made the rounds at CinemaCon in Las Vegas on Tuesday to promote his upcoming movie, “Suburbicon.” A lot of red carpet chatter led him to use that time to share some details about his wife, lawyer Amal Clooney’s, pregnancy.

She is reportedly expecting twins.

>> Read more trending news

Clooney joked with Entertainment Tonight about the two names he has picked out for his kids.

“My wife says I can’t name them Casa and Amigos. That’s the one thing I’m not allowed to do,” he said, joking that he considered naming the twins after his tequila company, Casamigos.

“It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it’s a family business,” he joked.

Clooney told E News the parents-to-be have not picked out names yet.

“I've had friends pick out names around their parents and then it becomes...whatever name you pick they're like, ‘Oh, I don't like that. That guy's a prime minister… Can't name her Susan. You remember your Aunt Susan?’”

“I didn't know that we'd have kids,” he told E News. “I was very happy that we were going to get married, and then (a pregnancy) seemed like the next step."

Clooney said Amal Clooney is “doing really great.” 

“She is amazing,” he told Extra. “I don’t have anything to do. There is nothing I can do to help but make tea and stuff.”

The Clooneys are expecting their twins, a boy and a girl, in June. Shortly after the pregnancy news broke, Clooney’s mom, Nina Clooney, shared details about the twins to Vogue.

“It will be one of each! Yes, a boy and a girl. That’s what I’ve been told,” Nina Clooney said. “How marvelous! My husband and I are extremely excited.”

The Cox Media Group National Content Desk contributed to this report.

Chance the Rapper seeks intern, Twitter responds

Published: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 3:55 PM

NEW ORLEANS, LA - FEBRUARY 18:  Chance The Rapper attends the 2017 Verizon Slam Dunk Contest at Smoothie King Center on February 18, 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Ronald Martinez/Getty Images

Chance the Rapper took to Twitter Monday to let fans know he could use the help of an intern.

>> Read more trending news

He said he is looking for “someone with experience in putting together decks and writing proposals” and later clarified that he’s seeking someone to fulfill a job.

The Chicago rapper then told Twitter users to pitch themselves to him. 

Nearly 3,000 people responded.

Some uploaded their resumes, while others explained important accomplishments. Others sent eager gifs.

When asked if there was a hard deadline for “applying,” the 23-year-musician said there wasn’t one because he is “trying to find someone specific.”

Chance donated  $1 million to public schools in Chicago earlier this month after meeting with Chicago Gov. Bruce Rauner. The two met to discuss funding for public schools in the city. Chance expressed disappointment and said he got “a lot of vague answers” from Rauner. 

 

Kim Kardashian says she'll try for baby No. 3

Published: Monday, March 27, 2017 @ 12:21 PM

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - MARCH 11:  Television personality Kim Kardashin speaks onstage at the Family Equality Council's Impact Awards at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on March 11, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
Rich Polk/Getty Images for Family Equality

Less than two years after giving birth to her first son, Kim Kardashian has revealed she would like to have a third child, the reality television star said in a new promotional video for her family’s show on E!

>> Read more trending news

“I want my kids to have siblings, but the doctors don’t feel like it’s safe for me,” Kardashian says in the clip.

Both of Kardashian’s previous pregnancies were considered high-risk. 

During her first pregnancy, Kardashian had pre-eclampsia, a condition characterized by high blood pressure. During her second, she experienced placentia accreta, which happens  when the placenta attaches too deeply in the uterine wall.

Kardashian wrote about her pregnancy struggles on her website before delivering her son in 2015.

“I’m going to try to have one more baby,” Kardashian says in the clip, which teases scenes of the 36-year-old at a doctor’s office.

“I don’t want you to do something that would put you in danger,” Kris Jenner told her daughter. 

Kardashian and rapper Kanye West welcomed their first child, daughter North West, in June 2013. The couple wed in 2014, and welcomed son Saint West in December 2015.

family

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

Cher drops from Flint water crisis movie, cites family issue

Published: Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 12:33 PM

NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 19:  Cher speaks onstage during the We Stand United NYC Rally outside Trump International Hotel & Tower on January 19, 2017 in New York City.  (Photo by D Dipasupil/Getty Images)
D Dipasupil/Getty Images

Cher will no longer appear as planned in “Flint,” a Lifetime original movie about contaminated river water that became a main water source in the Michigan city in 2014.

The announcement came weeks after news was released that the 70-year-old singer would star in and produce the film.

>> Read more trending news

Cher, who has helped donate more than 100,000 bottles of clean drinking water to the residents of Flint, cited “a serious family issue” as the reason for dropping out.

“This has been a project so near and dear to my heart, and I was truly looking forward to helping tell this story,” she said in a statement. “Unfortunately, I will be unable to leave Los Angeles during the scheduled filming as I am dealing with a serious family issue that prevents me from going on location for the April filming. I’m so glad that [producers] Craig [Zadan] and Neil [Meron] plan to move ahead, and I know that this Lifetime movie will be done beautifully.”

According to Deadline, producers have been in the process of casting other roles for “Flint,” but the film is still on track to begin production in Toronto next month.

The film is based on Time magazine’s February 2016 cover story by Josh Sanburn titled, “The Toxic Tap.”

Cher’s role was a Flint resident whose family was impacted by the crisis.

“Flint” is described as “a hard-hitting, fact-based drama that will explore the events that led to the toxic crime and shed light on politics of the poor management and the human element of residents who suffered and were ignored,” according to Variety magazine.

Katie Couric will also serve as an executive producer for the Sony TV-produced film.

This week, comedian Amy Schumer announced she will no longer star in another Sony-produced film as previously planned.